MENU

Slide

[No-No-Falsies-Diary!] Day #03

Monday, September 06, 2010


Day #03 [No-No-Falsies-Diary!]



IMG_3368

What am i wearing:

Face:
Base Version up UV SPF 20 PA++
Sparkling Pact - Shade 02
Cheek Colour - Shade PK3

Eyes:
Line Colour - Shade BR3
Eye Colour C - Shade WT1
Bi-Ta-Ba mascara

Lips:
Jelly Gloss - Shade PK2





Dear No-No-Falsies diary,

It's Day 3 into my pledge to be nicer to my lashes and i've sucessfully steered off my normal makeup routine with falsies and all and only applied mascara.
I've also been trying out Ettusais' new treatment product to protect my lashes before i apply my mascara!


picnikfile_SWhAFi

  • Moisturises skin around the lash line with Chrysanthemum Extract.
  • Thickens & strengthens lashes, prevents lashes from falling with Coriander Fruit Extract.

And most importantly ...


Untitled

We all want long fluttery lashes, don't we? (:





There are 4 main causes that contributes to stress to your lashes that might cause your lashes to fall off etc .. !


Untitled

Oh no!!! I expose my lashes to these damaging causes every single day!


I'm gonna use it from another 2 weeks - 1 month or so and update you girls
if my lashes have grown longer/thicker!
hope they would be stronger thou, my lashes are always falling off. ):





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.


No comments: